Imagine if you had the possibility to have an impact on nowadays society. Imagine if one like-minded organisation had the ability to make a whole generation, a generation of success. Wouldn’t you like being a part of a team pioneers changing the world?
Who are we?
Generation Success is a non- profit organisation that advances Social Mobility and tackles underrepresentation within the professions by empowering young people of diversity to reach their career aspirations. We run mentoring, free motivational, inspirational and educational events for dream hunters – hungry and talented professionals – who want to take control of their careers and make a success of themselves.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a passion for marketing and social media. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of the web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this role. Knowledge on SEO and web analytics is advantageous but not essential. The role will be to boost awareness as well as engage with the existing Generation Success community on a daily basis.
• Creation of content e.g. circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing material
• Perform analysis of marketing, public relations, sales data and keyword analysis
• Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, blogs, Twitter, and more
• Website and social media optimization
• Campaign development and implementation
Skills or attributes needed for this role?
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
• Possess strong personal integrity and ethical principles
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with others and independently
• Possess a positive attitude and enjoys helping others
• Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
• Socially conscious individual
What we offer
• The chance to gain an insight into the running of a small, unique not for profit.
• The opportunity to develop valuable marketing, fundraising, and communications skills.
• A personal development plan and regular support to help you in your role.
• The opportunity to take the lead on a specific project for the right intern.
• References can be supplied on successful completion of the 6 month period.
• Friendly community and interaction with industry experts.
• An opportunity to be matched with a professional mentor and coaching