Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: London Bridge
Duration and time commitment: Minimum 6 months full time (open to flexible working)
Remuneration: Reasonable travel expenses will be paid.
Imagine if you had the possibility to have an impact on nowadays society. Imagine if one like-minded organisation had the ability to make a whole generation, a generation of success. Wouldn’t you like being a part of a team pioneers changing the world?
Who are we?
Generation Success is a not-for-profit organisation that bridges the gap between education, employment and enterprise for people aged 18+. Acting as a catalyst, we help build essential skills and enable people to achieve their career or entrepreneurial aspirations. We run free motivational, inspirational and educational events for dream hunters – hungry and talented professionals – who want to take control of their careers and make a success of themselves.
• Will be as a liaison manager, helping us build and manage our premium and corporate members
• Will be as a relationship manager, helping us manage and capture corporate members and premium members
• You will be responsible in handling and communicating with all our internal and external commercial stakeholders
• You will be responsible for the research of further commercial opportunities that will benefit generation success in the short and long term
• Assisting in management of all generation success events and communicating event details to premium and corporate members
• Responsible for communication between corporates, premium members and generation success via newsletters, phone calls, e-mails.
• Strong written ability in persuasive writing
• Passion for working in a small not-for-profit organisation
• Focus, motivated and dedicated
• Determined and results driven
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with others and independently
• Responsible, creative and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
What we offer:
• The chance to gain an insight into the running of a small, unique non – for profit.
• The opportunity to develop valuable commercial and marketing skills.
• A personal development plan and regular support to help you in your role.
• The opportunity to take the lead on a specific project
• References can be supplied on successful completion of 3- month period.
• Friendly community and interaction with industry experts
• An opportunity to be matched with a professional mentor and coaching
How to apply
Please note that this is an unpaid intern position that will last a period of minimum 6 months, starting 11th June 2018.
Please send your CV and a covering letter (no more than one A4 page) expressing your reasons for applying and suitability for the post.