Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry – a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies
Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
The Unit Operations&Processes is looking for a Cost management and performance metrics manager that will be responsable for:
· Track progress of the new Group cost management program
· Contribute to build realible and easy to read program progress scorecard
· Prepare regular program reviews
· Support the team in communicating program status to internal and external stakeholders
· Interact with the cost controlling function in the Group CFO area to collect financials and to ensure program milestones alignment with finance overall calendar