Aviation Business & General Aviation & Integrated Systems
The Workshop Planner works with the operations team to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line in a repair shop environment (working with avionics equipment) .The role will work at strategic level to help manage shop workload from a "work in Process" perspective. The Workshop Planner will focus on achieving on time delivery and provide timely status updates. The planner uses data analytics to develop a strategic workload plan and communicates the plan to the team.
· Executes production according customer needs
· Plans activities and provides explanations on technical issues
· Communicates with direct team and supervisor
· Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research
· Engages cross functionally inside and outside of immediate team to develop and implement continuous improvement projects
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (Or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Manufacturing)
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to work independently
· Strong problem solving skills
· Oracle knowledge / expertise
· Contract / PO familiarity
· Familiarization with government contract cycles and priority requirements
· Demonstrated ability to develop and communicate action plans
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses,follow us on Twitter!
GE Aviation is a world-leading provider of
commercial, military and business and general aviation jet and turboprop
engines and components, along with avionics, electrical power and mechanical
systems for aircraft.
At GE Aviation , we invent the future of flight, lift
people up, and bring them home safely. Whether we’re manufacturing components
for our GE9X engines, driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, or
unlocking new opportunities to grow and deliver more productivity, the GE
Aviation teams are dedicated to moving the aerospace industry forward. If you join
us, you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing,
substantial investment inresearch
and development keeps us looking ahead.
At GE Aviation, developing people is embedded in
our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and
cross-functionally with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge
technology and processes. If you’re passionate about generating advances in
aviation to solve some of the world’s toughest problems and are looking for a
career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and
advancement, then join GE Aviation as we rise to the challenge of building a
world that works. Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.