GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Global Supply Chain
• Warehouse management using ERP related system
• Use lean mindset to set up warehouse related things
• Manage daily activities related to receiving and shipment of goods including paper work and update in the ERP System.
• Organize and Lead Operations related to packing/shipment preparation of Wind Turbines Components before shipment.
• Maintain data integrity in the ERP system
• Issue goods to the shop floor in accordance to manufacturing needs
• Strong EHS awareness could conduct good EHS performance with GE employees and contractors
• Keep close contact with logistics companies to ensure our deliver production on time
• Allocate resources according to the demand (using outsource companies).
• 3+ years minimum working experience related to WH operation
• Experience with large and heavy components
• New warehouse construction experience
• Excellent organization skill and highly motivated
• Detailed orientated
• Strong team player and good communication skill
• High Flexibility and be good at multi-tasks
• Ability to work in the shop floor
• Good computer skills
• Fluency in English writing and reading
• ERP experience
• Lean Mindset
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com