Description de l'offre
GE Aviation Digital Solution intern/coop will look at all our applications, already designed, and being designed, to orchestrate the common design language for the team, and solicit the common design components out of all our applications. This will heavily rely on the existing Predix Design Language, the newly emerging design trends. The key aspect will be ensuring the easy development of those components by the engineering teams.
· Reviewing and getting familiar with all applications in our Digital Solutions suite of products. Understanding the users behind the applications and their goals.
· Reviewing all applications from the design perspective, after learning about the usages and the users.
· Arriving at the commonalities in design needs, and summarizing those
· Proposing a better way to improve the components according to Mobile principles, Accessibility, ease of implementation, and overall esthetics
· Coordinating with teams for implementation
· Breaking the design language into the components that Engineering will be developing for the common use.
· Must have a minimum of 3.2 GPA (without rounding)
· Meet required degree of Communication Design, Digital Design, Graphic Design, Web Design or other related Design degrees.
· Attending a full time matriculated and nationally accredited baccalaureate or graduate program
· Completed on full year of college (rising sophomore)
· Our positions require access to export controlled information. Due to that requirement, we need to ask are you one of the following: (1) U.S. Citizen or National; (2) U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident; (3) Person granted Refugee status in the United States; (4) Person granted Asylee status in the United States; (5) A Special Agricultural Worker under section 210 or (6) a beneficiary of legalization through an amnesty program under section 245A of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act
· Reliable transportation
· Preferred Graduation Date: 2020, 2021
· Strong commitment to career in user experience design or software engineering
· An analytic approach to problem solving
· Strong knowledge of Apple Platform and willingness to quickly adopt working with Sketch and Axure design programs.
· Willingness and ability to learn from others
· Demonstrated leadership and a team player
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· One who strives for academic success
· Desire to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
· Ability to be agile as business needs change and shift frequently
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.