GE Gas Power
Gas Power Finance
GE Gas Power Services (“PS”), a newly created P&L post Alstom acquisition combining the legacy GE Power Generation Services, Alstom Thermal Services & GE Distributed Power Services. The Sub-Region FP&A will be responsible for planning, reporting, and other finance related analytics and initiatives. The role will be a critical business partner to Service Directors and Finance Leaders in driving sound business strategies and delivering towards the growth and financial commitments.
• Serve as a business partner to Service Directors, Finance Leaders and other functions as required, to drive business initiatives, growth, profitability, cost optimization, productivity and cash generation.
• Acquire knowledge of key deals and their execution requirements. Highlight challenges and roadblocks that require attention and work through solutions.
• Lead forecasting cycle for Income Statement – Country pacing sessions, Regional pacing, annual SII, and annual budgeting/ operating plans.
• Drive discipline towards forecasting of backlog and partnering with with Country Finance Managers and Commercial Finance FP&A to provide feasibility of convertible orders.
• Partner with Cash Leader to improve feasibility of cash forecasting.
• Coordinate closing discipline with country teams to ensure financials are accurate and challenges are addressed timely.
• Take initiatives to simplify current processes and perform data analysis which enables business to drive key metrics. Leverage best practices from one country / sub-region or other regions and share across the countries.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Management.
• Minimum 5 years of finance experience.
• Understanding of US GAAP and/or IFRS.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Strong accounting, analytical, problem-solving, with hands-on attitude & attention to details.
• Execution focused, ability to set and meet aggressive goals and objectives.
• Ability to work in cross functional environment and matrix organization.
• Demonstrate ability to multitasks, promote team work, accountability, and speed.
• Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills.
• Communication skills to work with multiple levels, functions and regions. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
• PC proficiency and experience in ERP platform such as Oracle or SAP.
• Fluent oral and written communication skills in both local language & English.
• Embraces process changes and thrive in ambiguous situations.
• Finance background (FMP/CAS) or equivalent.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur