Sr Technical Product Manager
Evendale, Van Buren Township
As a Sr. Technical Product Manager you will be responsible for managing the product vision for test automation and regression testing across Aviation's 5 Oracle ERPs. You will be a member of the Oracle ERP Enablement team tasked with identifying and communicating vision and strategy to the various stakeholders for each of the 5 Oracle ERP instances.
· Interacts with customers/stakeholders in VOC requirements-gathering, fine tuning, and obtaining product feedback
· Works with cross-functional teams to deliver features and products
· Shows increasing understanding of the technology stack and its impact on the final product
· Demonstrates ability to influence customers and product managers through persuasion and influencing
· Prioritizes continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs
· Collaborates with other Product Managers/TPMs to decompose features into consumable user stories
· Engages frequently (50% of the time) with the development team; facilitates discussions, provides clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions
· Translates unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories and work unit
· Partners with Service Owners/ Development Managers to ensure healthy development process.
· Applies Agile Methodology
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT
· Minimum of 2 years of Oracle EBS functional experience
· Minimum of 2 years leading testing processes for Oracle ERP project implementations
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Proven experience with test automation tools and scripting for test automation
· Proven experience with SQL / PLSQL
· Experience in a Business Analyst role identifying and capturing requirements and acceptance criteria
· Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Database technologies
· Experience working in Agile engineering environment
· Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems
· Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
· Ability to analyze impact of technology choices
· Skilled in negotiation to align stakeholders and communicate a single synthesized perspective to the scrum team
· Balances value propositions for competing stakeholders
· Demonstrates knowledge of technologies in the market to help make buy vs build recommendations, scope MVPs, and to drive market timing decisions
· Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of business priorities and organizational dynamics
· Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members
· Ensures understanding of issues and presents clear rationale
· Able to speak to mutual needs and win-win solutions
· Uses two-way communication to influence outcomes and ongoing results
· Continuously measures deliverables of self and team against scheduled commitments
· Familiar with concepts of costing hardware and software components
· Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals
· Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits
· Participates in change initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate information and feedback
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Effective team-building and problem-solving abilities
· Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas
· Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate
· Escalates issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives
· Demonstrated ability to partner with business leadership to problem solve and influence outcomes
· Passionate about new technologies and their ability to drive business value
· Experience working in a global environment
· Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal) with all levels of an organization
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.