Services Specialist 1 - Services Learning Delivery
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
The Europe Training instructor is responsible to plan, develop and deliver expert training on Bently Nevada hardware and software. This position will be focused on primarily developing internal Field Engineers but also conducting customer training.
· Participate in Bently Nevada Learning Plan Development for Europe Service team with M&C Training Leader: define and implement annual Internal training plan, define new learning path, leverage FAE/BN Global training team to develop BN Service team competencies in EU.
· Deliver internal training for Europe.
· Drive certifications M&C Instructors and coach M&C instructors for Europe.
· Track certifications in LMS/Service Max and keep track of certification renewal.
· Work with Sales and M&C Training Leader to drive growth.
· Conduct customer training for Europe, in UK and Netherlands mainly.
· Manage Bently Nevada training equipment (process, tracking, investment…).
· Manage Skelmersdale and Rotterdam Training Center costs/schedules/equipment.
· Work with the Global Bently Nevada training team to improve training delivery.
· Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally within Europe, up to 50% of the time
· Ability to speak, read and write English
· Available to work overtime as needed
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
· Minimum 3 years of training of Bently Nevada hardware/software and/or 5 years field experience as System & Instrumentation or Machinery Diagnostics desired or equivalent knowledge or experience
· Knowledge of Bently Nevada products and services
· A BS Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is preferred
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Proven analytical and organizational ability
· Effective problem identification and solution skills
· Experience working under stressful working conditions
· Demonstrated Project Management Skills.
· Strong computer skills using MS Office software. Basic familiarity with computer network systems.
· Mechanical trouble shooting skills with a "hands-on approach".
· Knowledge of rotating machinery operation and controls systems.
· Knowledge of machinery protection and management systems.
· Knowledge of or experience with AT LEAST one or more of the following: Systems and Instrumentation, mechanical vibration, rotating machinery vibration and/or diagnostics, rotordynamic analysis, PdM data acquisition/evaluation, machinery balancing and alignment.
GE’s Bently Nevada product line has been synonymous with machinery protection and condition monitoring for more than 50 years and is a leading global supplier of products and services for assessing and ensuring the mechanical and thermodynamic health of industrial equipment. The company maintains nearly 100 offices in the principal industrial centers of 43 countries, serving a broad base of more than 25,000 customers.
Read more about BHGE Bently Nevada at: https://www.gemeasurement.com/condition-monitoring-and-protection
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.