GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Grid Solutions
Product quality review associated with the manufacturing process. Requires mastery of a body of theoretical knowledge. Requires developed and strong foundation of function skills and knowledge of relevant technologies.
· Ownership includes both quality assurance and quality control, includes quality assurance of products, services, manufacturing processes
· Conformance in manufacturing, incoming goods control, product inspection, witness points, etc.
· Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations
· Works together with business leadership at SPB and EB level
· Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done
· Delivers products as part of a team
· Works on cross functional teams
· Leads analytical and design activities using proven technologies and vested approaches and methods
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
· Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Production Quality
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to influence others and lead small teams
· Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
· Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
· Effective problem identification and solution skills
· Proven analytical and organizational ability
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).