Description de l'offre
Aviation Business & General Aviation & Integrated Systems
The Production Controller is responsible for generating a Master Production Schedule (MPS) to meet required output with available capacity and releases job cards in line with the plan. The post holder will also manage shortages to maximize enablement and clear to build in order to drive on time starts and completes to MRP and collaborates closely with Flow Leaders/Production Line Managers to ensure buy-in and adherence to the plan.
· Generate daily and weekly production schedule
· Manage shortages to maximize clear to build and on time starts/finishes
· Release job cards in line with MRP and action exception messages
· Collaborate with ops team to provide output commits
· Define daily/weekly production goals to track adherence to the plan
· Collaborate with ops team to ensure resources are appropriately allocated and aligned to achieve the plan
· Monitor the integrity of job card data to ensure MRP signals are correct
· The successful candidate will be a motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
· They can work in a fast-paced environment and having experience of, or exposure to, a similar production environment would be beneficial, as would knowledge of MRP systems
· Good problem solving skills & being able to perform effectively in pressurized situations
· Able to effectively influence within a matrix organization
· Competence in MS Excel is required.
· A degree level qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working
Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security. Please see the link below for further details regarding the requirements for BPSS clearance
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to work independently
· Strong problem solving skills
AtGE Aviation , we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .