Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
Support the development, evaluation, implementation and standardization of NDT/NDE technologies, procedures & training. Network with all facilities to develop the link between the sites and become a center of excellence for NDT/NDE. Support the development of the general NDT/NDE strategy for the different production sites and suppliers.
· Demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals/programs/processes for Oil Field Equipment (OFE)
· Able to develop and execute objectives for self and others. This role has the potential to effect short-term and some long-term business goals
Provide technical communication on inspection and/or NDE problems throughout the business including manufacturing, supplier and field support
· Support troubleshooting and RCA’s of major Shop issues to validate Process changes and evaluate potential changes to improve Design of reflect Manufacturing Capabilities
· Support internal and external resources with the development and implementation of NDT/NDE technologies in order to bring productivity and quality to the next level
· Standardize equipment, procedures and processes to improve quality, realize savings and improve domain knowledge.
· Work within the guidelines of applicable BHGE Policies & Procedures, Engineering Standards and special security requirements
· Evaluate and influence new and revised Engineering Standards and Produce Definition, Operating Procedures specific to NDT
· Ensure that all interface characteristics between components are established and agreed upon by the Designers of mating parts
· Concurrently manage multiple projects monitoring progress and quality and ensure schedule requirements are met
· Direct the efforts of assigned team members, providing leadership in the form of training, mentoring, talent development and checking their work
· Work in a matrix environment for the implementation of new NDE methods and techniques
· Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or related technical field or equivalent knowledge or experience
· Knowledge of API, ASME, EN & other international NDE Codes and Standards
· NDE Level III qualification for NDE Processes (PT, MT, UT, RT, & VT) issued by a third party
· Proven experience in an Engineering or Manufacturing capacity related to NDT
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
· Advanced NDE technique (TOFD, Phased Array, Digital Radiography)
· NDE Techniques in Composite Materials
· Experience with Oil & Gas Subsea equipment specific NDE requirements
· Materials and Processes knowledge and background
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Knowledge related to EN and other international NDE Coes and Standards
Strong oral and written communication skills;
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
· Experience in a cross-functional team environment;
· Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization;
· Clear understanding of IS9001, ISO10012
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .