Description de l'offre
Aberdeen, Bristol, Nailsea, Newcastle, Farnborough, Montrose
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
BHGE Operations Management Leadersip Program (OMLP) accelerates development of entry-level talent and produces leaders capable of meeting the challenges facing the Operations function at BHGE.
· BHGE's Operations Management Leadership Program (OMLP) accelerates development of entry-level talent and produces leaders capable of meeting the challenges facing the Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Quality functions at BHGE.
· OMLP EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) is a specific track of OMLP that produces leaders capable of meeting the challenges facing the Environment, Health, & Safety functions at BHGE.
· OMLP EHS is a 2 year program consisting of 3 eight month rotations that allow members to build leadership and functional skills through challenging rotational assignments and world-class training.
· Typical rotations include one or more of the following: Manufacturing Plant; (providing EHS support to site operations); Services (providing EHS oversight of GE operations for work at BHGE Customer sites), and Operations (an operations or supervisor role with a strong tie to EHS).
· Program members are also involved in BHGE's strategic initiatives-including BHGE's drive for LEAN Six Sigma and Fastworks.
· They receive technical training in contemporary manufacturing, global supply chain management, APICS certification, six sigma quality training, environmental health & safety as well as business training and challenging experience in: project management, team leading, negotiation, manufacturing finance.
· A degree in Engineering; Environmental Eng.; Environment, Health & Safety; General Science; Industrial Hygiene/Safety; Public Health; Environmental Science; Environmental Health Science, Environmental Studies or other related majors or equivalent knowledge and experience.
· Commitment to a career in supply chain/services management
· Analytical approach to problem solving
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills
· Rotation locations vary, thus candidate must be geographically mobile (within European countries)
· Global mindset
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
· Preference will be given to persons with: a major in Engineering or Environment, Health & Safety related degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
· Prior intern or co-op experience in EHS or manufacturing
· Knowledge of LEAN
· Strong commitment to a career in EHS
· Analytic approach to problem solving
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Able to coordinate many tasks concurrently
· Strong business acumen with the ability to motivate others
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .