Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
Maintain and problem solve CNC machine tools breakdowns and issues within the Plant.
As a member of maintenance team, your duties will include carrying out various maintenance activities on CNC machine tools within the Montrose Plant, candidate must have excellent communication skills as you will be working across multiple different departments within the Plant.
· Apprentice Time served with City & Guilds or S/NVQ Levels 2 or 3 (or equivalent)
· Experience of hydraulic, pneumatic systems and or electrical circuits
· Ability to read and interpret machine CD ROM drawings
· Ability to interact with machine manufacturers engineers/ technicians and machine operators to establish issues, fault find and implement solutions in a safe and timely manner
· Ability to prioritise tasks and liaise with production to ensure manufacturing requirements are met
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website:http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working.
· Experience of the following: Siemens 840D, Sinumeric 811, Solution line
· Service pack trained with some years of experience on DST, WFL, Soraluce and Tacchi
HBM’s, VCE’s and Lathes. Training will be provided
· Maintenance and assembly of auxiliary machine attachments
· Self-discipline and co-operative manner
· Excellent safety and EHS awareness
· Ability to work well on own or in a team
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.