Solution Architect (IoT)
Current & GE Lighting
Current & Lighting Current Powered by GE
Be an integral part of the Current, powered by GE team responsible for creating intelligent IoT (Internet of Things) solutions for our customers, focused on building subsystem energy consumption solutions. You'll work on projects that involved in designing, estimating and executing energy conservation measures in commercial buildings. Our solutions Intelligent Environment solutions provide data intelligence, enhancing long-term energy savings for our commercial and industrial customers
You'll provide wing to wing intelligent solutions engineering expertise to support post-sales service delivery and builds trusted relationships to provide expert technical advice to both customers and colleagues within Current.
You will be instrumental in the software design, development and proof of taking exciting new IoT concepts from the drawing board to market based on GE’s Industrial IoT platform.
• Lead architecture and DevOps work, working with product manager and engineers to help support our technical roadmap
• Develop application proof of concepts ready to deal with higher scale and more complex challenges when moving into Beta through to production readiness
• Collaborate with stakeholders across teams, both internal and external to Predix Cloud, to define the next generation of front-end solutions within our developer partner ecosystem
• Passionate about finding elegant, simple solutions to complex problems in an environment where speed to market matters. Dedicated to helping others do the same.
• Constructive, candid communication, particularly when it comes to mentoring engineers and interacting with cross-team stakeholders
• Inspired to continually expand your personal knowledge base and coding capabilities
• Dedicated to raising the bar with code reviews, tech talks, and architectural design
• Proven experience web/software development
• Proven knowledge of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
• Understanding of the technology stack to include OS, DB, middleware, application layer, virtualization and cloud technologies
• Knowledge of wireless technologies and protocols such as 802.11, 802.15.4., Zigbee, LoRaWAN
• Experience with Cloud foundry based stack (Predix, Heruku, IBM blue mix, …)
• Experience with IOT solutions
• Developed technical documentation and tools consumed by other engineers
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Developed with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
• RF communication product development, testing and measurement experience using ZigBee.
Current, powered by GE, will meet the unique needs of a wide range of utility, Commercial & Industrial and
municipal customers and provide them with Predix enabled hardware and software they need to be more reliable,
efficient, and profitable. Current will deliver a combination of financing with GE's physical and digital capabilities
across energy efficiency, solar, storage, and onsite power.
At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities
for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and
machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we
live in. At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s
about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial
company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower
operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software
Join our online communities to find out more!
LinkedIn Company page
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.