Power Gas Power Systems
GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Co-lead operation excellence through Total Plant Maintenance
- Opportunity to understand Supply Chain Management
- Develop hands-on skills through digital monitoring of machine utilization
- Co-lead maintenance documentation process
- Exposure to Power Generation repair workshop machinery & operating technologies
- Currently pursuing a Diploma in Engineering
- Competent with MS Office applications
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes
- Possess good communication skills
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.