Healthcare Digital Platform & Solutions
You will be responsible for leading the Complaints handling engineering support team working on market leading medical visualization products installed all around the globe. You will contribute to the team as complaints investigator, you will be responsible for analyzing the root causes and drive the preventive actions as well as the fixes through the new product introduction engineering teams.
· Be in direct contact with customers and field engineers facing issues and provide troubleshooting, answers, solutions and work-arounds
· Overview Customer Support small team activities and their priority
· Engage continuously with customers and stakeholders to understand use case customer requirements and priorities
· Handle customer priorities for complaints needing deep investigation by the engineering teams (bi-weekly update)
· Handle customer priorities for complaints needing to be addressed by the engineering teams in the product (monthly update)
· Communicate with management, marketing and field teams on investigation needs and progress
· Report complaints status and escalate if needed
· Own the IB product backlog; continuously groom and ensure that an agreed scope is always ready to move into development and then implemented per plan
· Communalize IB Processes and templates among the organization
· Participate in new products introduction feature definition, grooming , design and readiness review to provide insights on Complaints, Serviceability and Maintenance impacts and lesson learned
· Drive root cause analysis and track corrective and preventive actions on impacted teams
· Please submit CV and application in English
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent knowledge or experience
· Strong professional experience
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with customers with confidence and clarity
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Experience in areas such as DICOM, caching, APIs, data transfer,
· Technical expertise in Java or other
· Experience understanding coding standards that meets and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
· Skilled in negotiation to align stakeholders and communicate a single synthesized perspective to the product development team. Balance value propositions from competing stakeholders.
· Ensure understanding of issues and present clear rationale. Able to speak to mutual needs and win-win solutions. Use two-way communication to influence outcomes and ongoing results
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Effective team building and problem solving abilities
· Push self for results; push others for results through team spirit and exhibiting role model behavior
· Ensure understanding of issues and presents clear rationale. Able to speak to mutual needs and win-win solutions. Use two-way communication to influence outcomes and ongoing results
· Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
· Contribute to creative solutions and challenges status quo.
· Proactively learn new tools and identify opportunities for improvement and promote their adoption.
· Demonstrated creative problem solving and proactive learning.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .