FP&A Analyst (FTC for 12 months) - Industrial Steam Turbines (IST)
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Turbomachinery Process Solutions
Responsible to support in a professional manner the financial management and control of the Legal Entity and projects, supporting the Project Manager (and other project functions) as the finance partner. Support the process of Planning, reporting and controlling of the Legal Entity and Projects under their own responsibility to ensure adequate controls and processes are in place to meet all the Company’s requirements.
· Support the controllership, financial reporting and accounting of the Legal Entity in accordance with GE rules (US GAAP) and statutory requirements (IFRS & UK GAAP)
· Responsible for the revenue recognition on projects, issue billing invoices, and manage the projects’ commitments.
· Support the financial part of project reviews of each contract
· Analyze the execution performance and propose action plans to improve contract margin and cash profile as well as corrective action plans to mitigate identified risks
· Monitor and forecast projects’ cash flows, setting control environment for the cash management to optimize cash flow.
· Manage the bonds and guarantees.
· Reconcile all the accounts related to projects (e.g. WIP, Progress Collection, Deferred Charges, ECA etc.)
· Produce financial project reporting as requested providing reliable financial data to the management to assist in the decision-making.
· Dealing with internal and external auditors in respect of the Legal Entity
· Operates as independent professional
· Any other reasonable request in line with the requirements of the job
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge or experience
· At least proven experience in finance and accounting or graduate with some work/apprentice experience in finance
· Familiar with US GAAP, IFRS, UK GAAP
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite especially Excel
· Experience in SAP an advantage
· Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently
· Good problem-solving skills
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Good team working within the international finance team and across functions
Please note: Due to working with projects under UK Government security restrictions, a UK citizenship will be preferred for this role, and ideally UK Security Vetting clearance.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.