Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
To wire and assemble simple Electronic assemblies. Ability to work to engineering diagrams, drawings, and routing. Build assemblies to meet required quality standards, prescribed costs and agreed lead times.
· Maintain company soldering and build standards at all times
· Carry out conformal coating of electrical Assemblies.
· Loom to predetermined sketches and layouts.
· Builds electrical modules to company drawings,/documents.
· Feedback quality issues using company procedures.
· Maintain Health and safety standards within workshop.
· Any other tasks as specified by Team Leader
· Wiring and soldering to IPC 610/620 class 3
· Produce circuit layouts from electrical schematics.
· Produce circuits in Vero Board from Electrical schematics.
· Carry out basic continuity and Isolation testing of Connectors and wiring.
· Sound Product Knowledge of build process
· Working effectively with others towards common goals
· Clear concise and unambiguous in exchange of information at working level
· Promote company values through leading behaviours.
· Previous experience in electronic /electrical production would be an advantage.
· Results oriented with proven track record.
· Willing to learn
· Ability to wire and loom to IPC 610/620 class 3 standards
· Keen to learn and Attention to detail
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield
products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and
experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a
smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the
company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying
breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse
over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twittertarget=”_blank”>@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .