Healthcare Digital Platform & Solutions
GE Healthcare is seeking sharp, personable, highly-organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential.
· Be in direct contact with customers and field engineers facing issues
· Reproduce the issues in the engineering lab
· Find the root cause in the code
· Document and communicate results
Please submit CV and application in English
Working towards a Bachelors or Degree in Business Information Technology, CIS, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Security, ITM, Informatics, Information Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, MIS, Security and Risk Analysis or relevant STEM majors with experience in Software or IT or equivalent knowledge or experience
· Experience understanding coding standards that meets and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
· Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly.
· Contributes to creative solutions and challenges status quo.
· Proactively learns new tools and identifies opportunities for improvement and promotes their adoption.
· Demonstrated creative problem solving and proactive learning
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .