Description de l'offre
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy LM Wind Power
The Composite Mechanics Engineer has strong competencies and disciplines relating to mechanics of composite materials. The Engineer is able to formulate and solve complex problems and can work in a structured, independent manner.
· Test and analyze bondline/joint solutions
· Ensure reliable implementation in blades
· Write necessary documentation (design/process)
· Conduct hand over to design departments, operations etc.
· Identify technical project activities to fulfill project targets or sub-targets of notable business complexity
· Conduct activities of responsibility
· Support BU in implementing new composite technology
· M.Sc. or higher and /or equivalent experience
· Flair for solid mechanics, mechanics of composites, basic reliability and certification practice, polymer technology
· Experienced within process design and composite manufacturing
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Renewable Energy is a 9 billion dollar start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. With 13,000 employees present in more than 40 countries, and headquartered in Paris, GE Renewable Energy is backed-up by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company. We take the earth’s most abundant resources - the strength of the wind, the force of water, and the heat of the sun, - and put them to work with breakthrough technology that unleashes their true possibilities. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 370 gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!