1. Set up and update sales operation processes and policies.
2. Set up or customize e-platform to meet business requirements.
3. Drive order/sales forecast and execution.
4. Build up processes & database to generate management reports.
5. Coordinate cross-function teams to resolve customer issues & complaints.
6. Assist account application and coordinate account attribute related issue resolution.
7. Support tender process, and issue tender documents as needed.
8. Monitor pricing policy carrying out.
9. Build up scorecards for sales and dealer measurement.
10. Conduct operation related trainings to sales team.
11. Compile sales handbook.
• Bachelor degree, majored in International Trade, Marketing, Accounting, Finance or Statistics;
• Excellent communication skill; ability to interact effectively with people from different functions;
• Proficient at Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.;
• Detail oriented, committed to deliver the results;
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on tight timelines;
• Fluent spoken and written English.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com