Commercial Development Intern, Life Sciences
Healthcare Life Sciences
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Life Sciences (LS) Commercial Development team in a newly created Internship position, designed to provide support for the teams globally in providing Commercial Development in driving the effectiveness, learning and training of the commercial field teams in Bio Process.
In this role, you will build the foundations of Commercial Development whilst understanding the commercial world, interacting with Services, Sales & more.; an awesome horizontally working role to experience a huge portfolio of the business world.
This is a 9-month fixed term internship.
Priorities will vary, and include elements of administration, coordination and project management to make the most of your 9 months with us, including:
· Creation of virtual training programs leveraging Adobe Captivate
· Creating internal communications on commercial development events and offerings
· Researching and suggesting key skill virtual offerings to enhance commercial team experience.
· Manage the scheduling, enrollment and reporting of commercial training workshops and events.
· Maintain program schedules
· Program logistics
· Data, Reporting and analytics or virtual and face to face workshops
· Administration of reports
· Manager reporting
· Attendance vs performance
· Audit of current commercial knowledge
· Graduate of, or currently studying towards, a business related degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
· Enthusiasm and interest for the Commercial Business world
· Able to take ownership for projects and work to time limits
· Problem solver
· Clear communication
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Ability to work as part of a team
· High standard of communication – both verbal and written
· Business level English
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
· Able to roll up your sleeves and get involved in challenging projects
· Well organised administration skills
· Inspired and curious
· Reliability and dependability
· Ability to plan and manage a range of priorities, and deliver projects to deadline, within an agreed/defined standard
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.