Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
The machinist will be required to carry out machining of company equipment to a high standard, adhering to all HSE policies and in a timely manner.
· Read and understand engineering drawings & specifications, including GD&T
· Ensure the set up and operating of equipment, tooling and fixtures is appropriate.
· Responsible for moving, loading/unloading, transporting, storing, stacking, recording materials, tooling, fixtures, consumables as required.
· Inspecting incoming materials, tooling, consumables to ensure complying to GE standards.
· Adhere to Company Safety and Environmental policies.
· Adhere to site work instructions.
· Time served with HNC/C&G or NVQ level 3 (or equivalent).
· Ability to operate various Machine Tools competently.
· Able to produce programs by hand.
· Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
· Can work using own initiative.
· Experience working with the Siemans 840 D control would be an advantage
· Logical, rational thinker with the ability to analyse problems and solve.
· Ability to work within a team.
· Strong computer skills are an advantage.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Good oral and written communication.
· Positive attitude to new ideas
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .