Responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Requires good understanding of work routines and procedures.
Fixed term contract of 12 months - great experience opportunity for a graduate role.
· Contribute to monthly leasing portfolio controlling and analysis
· Support month end close processes to ensure accurate and smooth closing
· Preparation of monthly and quarterly journals, including accruals
· Produce quarterly CFO balance sheet reporting pack with analysis to explain key variations
· Maintain monthly process trackers and analyse key trends and variances
· Support intercompany process for Europe and assist with transfer pricing framework with supporting calculations
· Support during internal/external audits and audit query resolution
· Monthly P&L and volume forecast reporting for European platforms, with supporting analytics
· Provide detailed monthly variance analysis of forecast vs. budget by functions and entities
· Ad-hoc and projects support (change management, process implementations & improvements)
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
· Part-qualified accountant (preferred)
· Prior experience working in a finance department
· Knowledge/experience working with finance systems
· Proficiency in MS office (in particular, Excel)
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working
· Ability to multitask and prioritise
· Pragmatic approach to problem solving
· Motivated and positive outlook
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .