GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Services
To manufacture, assemble and test product line equipment
· Study, read and understand product assembly procedures, process documents regarding downhole tools and surface panels.
· Set up, arrange and operate equipment as per the specifications and instructions from the supervisor.
· Assemble parts or components to build a whole new product.
· Contribute in fitting, building or reconstruction of various parts to ensure smooth process of component amalgamation.
· Perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is formed in accordance with the specifications and high quality.
· Melt and apply solder along adjoining edges of work pieces to solder joints using soldering iron.
· Good standard of education
· Good eye to eye coordination
· Manual dexterity
· Ability to track fine details visually and discover defects in the inspected parts
· Ability to read and comprehend schematic engineering drawings
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .