Description de l'offre
Aviation Business & General Aviation & Integrated Systems
GE Aviation Hamble are offering high quality 4 year Apprenticeships in:
• Aerospace Mechanical Assembly Fitting,
• Aerospace Plastic Fitting
Our apprenticeships are in partnership with CEMAST college, commencing September 2019. This is a brilliant opportunity within a well-established, global aviation company based in Hamble, Hampshire. The successful applicants will be provided with the opportunity to achieve all the training objectives required in becoming a Modern Advanced Apprentice.
Apprentices will learn skills and competencies in the following areas:
• Mechanical Manufacturing on Aircraft products
• Sheet metal working
• Hand and Aircraft fitting techniques
• Basic Electrical Fundamentals
• Upon completion the Apprentice will qualify as a fully skilled Aircraft Fitter.
• Achieving all the set training requirements, within the agreed timescales and completing all assigned training courses
• Taking on responsibility as an individual to complete the tasks assigned
• Health & Safety and Compliance
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grade C (4) and above, including Mathematics, Science, English and a Technology based subject. (Please clearly highlight your GCSE grades on CV)
• Ability to demonstrate an excellent mechanical aptitude
• A passion to develop new skills
• Ability to become an outstanding Team Player, being able to work and communicate with a diverse range of people to achieve excellent results
• Can demonstrate the hunger and commitment to learn and attain the skills and qualifications for engineering excellence that is required in the 21st century
• Has the capability to take ownership of assignments and challenges and produce results of exceptional quality
• Passion for a career within the Aviation and manufacturing industry
Applicants may be asked to participate in an on-site assessment centre, provisional dates for this are between 18th - 22nd February.
The closing date for applications is 3 February 2019. However, we review all applications on a rolling basis and therefore advise you to apply as soon as possible. The vacancy will close once requirements have been filled.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com