GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy LM Wind Power
Blade Dynamics Ltd requires a highly flexible person to handle the administration for this growing company office. The job offers a lot of variety with many tasks to be undertaken but relatively low volume of each and the chance to grow with the company.
Key elements of the role include:
Book keeping on Sage, posting invoices, expenses, payments, bank reconciliations etc.
Accounts reporting including downloading to excel and spreadsheet manipulation.
Purchase order generation on the business system and sending these out via email, expediting delivery to ensure deliveries arrive on time and managing delivery paperwork, booking receipt and invoices on the accounts/purchase ordering system and setting up payments for authorisation.
Organising the logistics for shipping parts around the globe.
Personnel administration including booking times to jobs, processing expenses.
Organising facility maintenance jobs.
Reception / telephone (we have integrated modern communications so receive few traditional landline calls, but these when received need to be appropriately directed possibly around the globe and not many visitors but again they need handling effectively).
Organisation of travel, postage, couriers etc.
Secretarial and other duties.
Filing all documents electronically.
· 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English GCSE all at level C or above.
· Accounts Graduate or AAT (Accountancy Technicians) qualified or equivalent, or able to demonstrate ability to pick things up quickly and wanting to study for CIMA/AAT.
· Experience of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint.
· Experience on Sage 50 accounts would be an advantage but not critical as training will be given.
· Personnel administration.
· Touch typing
· Self motivated to set up systems and processes from
scratch and then make continuous improvements in their area to give an
efficient effective service.
· Need to be able to meet critical deadlines.
· Pleasant courteous manner.
· Help contribute to making this company a success.
· Able to work with a team who are all highly motivated to
design and develop the most advanced wind turbine blades in the world.
Blade Dynamics is designing & developing the world’s most technically advanced wind turbine blades. Blade Dynamics Limited is part of LM Wind Power the largest wind turbine blade manufacturer in the world, which is part of General Electric’s Renewable Energy Business. The main premises are in Chandlers Ford. There are also facilities in Cowes on the Isle of Wight and sister company in New Orleans in the USA.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com