To assist the Online Marketing Team with Frontier’s online editorial output incorporating website copy as
well as Social Media Activity. The role will also include some basic Press Officer duties.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce articles on gap year travel, volunteering, wildlife issues, green issues.
- Aid the development of the social networks.
- Liaise with the science department and overseas staff.
- Collaborate on press releases.
- Seek out new relationships for promotional campaigns.
- Assist newsletters and online marketing campaigns
TERMS & CONDITIONS
3/6 months contract, minimum of 4 days a week, 10:00 – 17:30 with possibility of extension.
Travel: Travel allowance available.
Non – salaried position. Subsidised 10-week overseas placement on a
Frontier research programme (excluding return flights, visas, insurance, and
dive- training) on successful completion.