Social Media Agent
Start Date: March 2017
The job role will consist of Marketing & Branding The Collective Agency, evolved around the Frame Perfect Model's & Creative Producers on the Agency.
You will be putting together promotional campaigns and orcastrating methods that can be used to engage and interact with our target audience via social media & Blogs.
You will be needed to come in to the office over 2 days a week for 5 hours a day.
You will need your own Laptop to work from & a Mobile Telephone, if you own or have access to a digital or SLR camera would be great but not mandetory.
You will be:
Updating content about the agency via social media & blog
• Creating social media campaigns
• Branding Campaigns for Models & Creatives
• Sending out weekly company newsletters
• Writing press releases
• Attending fashion events and networking
• Assisting on photo-shoots
• Basic Social Media & Blogging on agency website