Description de l'offre
We are a high profile international development charity, Fortune Forum, who is helping to create lasting change to international development through unique partnerships and we have several initiatives that the applicant would be providing valuable research for. We are launching a global media campaign, ‘Real Aid’ to advance the MM Aid Model; a proven, working and scalable Model to improve the quality of, and increase the quantity of international development aid. Pioneered by Nobel Laureate Economist Sir James Mirrlees has the potential to unleash $100b of REAL AID annually and it’s ideas have already enabled over £265m of funds delivered to international causes via trusted channels impacting over 100 million lives around the globe.
We are looking for a talented and responsible individual who is passionate about social issues to join our small team based in London E1. First and foremost we are looking for someone who is very strong, rigorous and committed researcher. The role will take on a variety of research, building on and updating databases projects across the field of; NGO coalition partners, media, celebrity, parliamentarian contacts and prominent entrepreneurs. The role will include identifying key partners relating to the campaign, so as to build strategic coalition partnerships. You will play a key part in bringing together a diverse range of groups in society both here in the UK and abroad and helping to improve the lives of millions of others. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain some experience in the charitable sector.
• Must have University Degree and detailed orientated
• Strong and effective researcher being able to assess and analyse large sums of information and present this in a coherent manner in research reports.
• Able to communicate effectively over the phone, previous calling/ administration experience, ability to work well alone or in a team, committed, accurate and punctual.
• Reliable IT skills such as being proficient in all Microsoft IT packages, ability to understand computer backup systems, archiving files, able to work with both Windows and Mac OS to a high level.
• Good office administration skills are necessary as you will be liaising between different offices as well as coordinating inbound emails and general office management etc.
• Knowledge of international development and surrounding issues
• Experience in coalition building and or/ lobbying
• Lives near to the office based in London, E1
Salary: min. wage.
Part time employment, 2 days per week minimum. 3-6 months internship.
The position will start immediately, Subject to 1-2 day paid trials.