Web Design Intern
Foodomnia is a recently funded food-tech start-up based in Manchester. We’re looking for a Web Design Intern to help us build something entirely new in food. If you’re tech-savvy with an eye for web design, then we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a Web Design intern to join us for 2-4 weeks this Summer to work on developing our web presence as we continue to expand. You’ll be contributing to a start-up in the early stages. In return we’ll give you insight into the inner workings of a new business and an internship which offers you the chance to make a real impact.
You will work on:
- Designing and creating an effective ecommerce website.
- Updating our existing websites – giving them a fresh coat of paint to show our true colours!
- Growth marketing with a programmatic approach.
You will get:
- Great experience in a forward-thinking environment.
- Insight into the workings of an early stage start-up.
- Access to a commercial kitchen full of foodies.
- The opportunity to gain experience working alongside the company founders.
- An exciting and unconventional place of work.
- To be part of a friendly team working on cool new brands.
- Expenses covered.
- All the free tea and coffee you can drink.
- Of course, free food from our kitchen!
You will be:
- Able to demonstrate some experience with website building and design.
- Comfortable handling data.
- Able to learn quickly and use your own initiative – we want to back your ideas!
- Clearly interested in technology and start-ups.
- Detail-oriented and focused on producing high quality websites.
- Interested in food.
- Preferably a student or recent graduate of Computer Science or related subjects looking to gain experience.
A creative, forward-thinking attitude and a drive to learn are invaluable, so please apply regardless of professional experience!
We welcome CVs and cover letters, as well as examples of any previous professional or personal web design work. Please send your application before the 20th of August.
We can’t wait to have you join our mission!