Description de l'offre
Photography & Content Creation Internship
Foodomnia is a recently funded food-tech start-up based in Manchester. We’re looking for a creative individual to help us build something entirely new in food. If you’re a foodie with an eye for photography, then we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a Photography & Content Creation intern to join us for 2-3 weeks to work on content creation and photography as we continue to expand. You’ll be contributing to a start-up in the early stages, and in return we’ll give you an insight into the inner workings of a new business and a creative internship which offers you the chance to make a real impact.
You will work on:
- Planning, setting up and executing food photography shoots - catching our food at its best angle!
- Setting up and planning social media pipelines.
- Developing ideas for our digital media.
You will get:
- Great experience in a highly creative environment.
- Insight into the workings of an early stage start-up.
- Access to a commercial kitchen full of foodies.
- The opportunity to gain experience and enhance your professional portfolio.
- An exciting and unconventional place of work.
- To be part of a friendly team working on cool new brands.
- Expenses covered.
- All the free tea and coffee you can drink.
- Of course, free food from our kitchen!
You will be:
- A creative individual with an eye for photography and well curated content.
- Familiar with social media platforms, whether you’re an active personal user or have experience with creating more professional channels.
- Able to demonstrate good experience with photography.
- Willing to take ownership of your work and use your initiative.
- A passionate foodie.
- Preferably a student or recent graduate looking to gain experience.
A creative, forward-thinking attitude and a drive to learn are invaluable, so please apply regardless of professional experience!
We accept CVs and cover letters, as well as any photography or content creation portfolios. Please send your application before the 22nd of August.
If this sparks your interest then get in touch. We can’t wait to have you join our mission!