Description de l'offre
Foodomnia is a recently funded food-tech start-up based in Manchester. We’re looking for an Operations Intern to help us build something entirely new in food. If you’re a foodie with organisational flair, then we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you.
We’re looking for an Operations Intern to join us for 2-3 weeks to join our team and support our expansion. You’ll be contributing to a start-up in the early stages. In return we’ll give you insight into the inner workings of a new business and a hands-on internship which offers you the chance to make a real impact.
You will work on:
- Supporting the kitchen and business operation to ensure everything runs like clockwork.
- Getting to know the kitchen inside-out and coming up with creative ways to make our operation more efficient.
- Contributing to Foodomnia’s growth and supporting our expansion across two kitchens.
You will get:
- Great experience in a forward-thinking, creative environment.
- Invaluable insight into the workings of an early stage start-up.
- Access to a commercial kitchen full of foodies.
- The opportunity to gain experience working alongside the company founders.
- An exciting and unconventional place of work.
- To be part of a friendly team working on cool new brands.
- Expenses covered.
- All the free tea and coffee you can drink.
- Of course, free food from our kitchen!
You will be:
- A confident multi-tasker with exceptional organisational skills.
- Able to take initiative and make smart decisions.
- Confident communicating clearly.
- Interested in food and start-ups!
- Preferably a student or recent graduate looking for experience in business or food.
A creative, forward-thinking attitude and a drive to learn are invaluable, so please apply regardless of professional experience!
We welcome CVs and cover letters. Please send your application before the 23rd of August.
If this opportunity sparks your interest then do not hesitate to get in touch. We can’t wait to have you join our mission!