Our multi award winning meal-for-meal restaurant initiative has generated over 20,000 meals for people in need across the North West in just over 18 months.
Now we are looking for a talented and personable individual to join us during this exciting time as we prepare to scale our impact NATIONALLY and take on the fight against food poverty across the entire UK!
We want someone creative with a kick-ass attitude ready to get stuck-in and spread the word about our initiative in the way only social media can!
The main tasks would involve B2C and B2B content creation in the form of social media, graphic design, updating website content and blogging.
HOWEVER we want you to get as much out of this opportunity as possible, so if there are any other areas of the business you would like to get involved in, we can certainly discuss that.
Get in touch!
We want someone who is looking for a new challenge, understands the nature of startups and has a background in Marketing and social mdia. Working on a new business can be daunting, stressful and can involve long hours but if you love startups and the life that comes with it, you know this already.
The dream candidate would be personable, web savvy, creative and a lover of social media and all things communication. Most importantly you must be passionate about using your kick-ass skills to have a positive social impact on the world.
For this role you will be required to:
* Take on responsibility for maintaining our brand's Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts
* Facebook and Twitter ad optimisation
* Schedule daily content for Social Media daily to promote the initiative
* Engaging with our online community
* Increase and build numbers of followers, likes and contacts for our Social Media
* Identify ways to utilise Social Media for business advantage - list building, data capture etc
* Produce regular analytic reports for use of Social Media for reviews with the CEO
* Review campaigns for success/failure/improvements
* Work with the other team members to use Social Media pro-actively