F4F Model Management launched in 2010.
Our team are dedicated to delivering a service of excellence, integrity and the highest quality of professionalism in all aspects of our business and we believe these qualities should be upheld by our models when representing us.
Founded by Norv Bell and Jonny Sydes, both of whom have years of experience within the industry, the agency has grown rapidly and now represents a host of top models across all platforms within the fashion industry.
Our client base encompasses the industries most prominent commercial and editorial brands, from high end fashion houses including Burberry and Aquascutum to high street and online labels such as Topshop and Asos.
We are looking for a Model Booker Intern to join our team on a 3 month full-time internship.
What we are looking for and expect you to be doing during the internship:
- Liasing with current and new models
- Corresponding with clients
- General admin and office duties
- Attention to detail
- Good phone skills
- A good grasp of Microsoft Office
- Help with the scouting and recruitment of new models
- Assisting with in-house photography and casting
- Social Media
- Organise test shoots & polaroids
- Greeting model when they arrive to the studio
The successful applicant will experience working in a dedicated team within a busy London studio based in Hackney. You will learn different aspects of the job by assisting the current model booker and photographer in their day to day operations.