Contact person: Hélène Passignani
Position: Communication and marketing manager
Who are we?
Fidel is a retail analytics start-up, specialised in delivering actionable customer insights and data-driven marketing (as a service) to multi-location retail brands.
Our mission is to make customer loyalty and retention marketing super simple and completely frictionless, for both merchants and consumers alike. That's why we developed the first-ever in Europe card-linked loyalty system.
To further amplify our zero-friction data capture technology, we are working on an exciting machine learning models to apply contextual awareness to our already rich customer insights. This will enable us to deliver even more relevant, personalised and hyper-timely campaigns. If you’d like to be part of this journey, this is the time to apply!
What do we offer?
We are looking for someone passionate and enthusiastic about innovation and technology to help us create a short video to present the system and its functionalities.
Successful candidate will enjoy creating and editing this video and will liaise with the Communication and Marketing responsible for continuous support.
The candidate will need to use his own equipment and software to carry out the brief on time and edit footage to produce a quality video.
The ideal candidate for the project should possess:
- Computer literacy
- Excellent video editing skills: After Effect, Final Cut, IMovie… Adobe Suite is a plus
- A love for editing and creating impactful videos
- Good knowledge of the digital world
- Ability to work independently and take creative initiative on the project
- Good communication skills
- A desire to apply technical ability into the organisation to help make positive changes on a national level
- A positive attitude
- A good sense of time management
- Make real impact in a small and fast growing Team of achievers
- Work in a fun and creative environment in Soho, Central London.
- Flexible times, unlimited coffee (…or beer – whichever you prefer), Friday team lunch and afternoon drinks...
Period of time: 0-2 months
Pay: Travel and lunch expenses