FASHION INDUSTRY INSIDERS: Events Assistant:
It is a fast-paced industry, requiring great attention to detail and management of many simultaneous tasks — and people. Our in-house Events Assistant will perform a range of tasks, from the mundane, such as carrying out event chores, to the more exciting, such as interacting with high-profile individuals and being present at the event.
Duties include (but are not limited to)
* Providing support on the day of events and training for all staff and volunteers involved
* Support the team on their internal and external marketing activity including creating the Eventbrite page and supporting Social Media Manager with posts and content creation
* Greeting delegates in a friendly and professional manner and guiding them to the correct event space for their event
* Handling logistical and event management issues for the event on the day
* Liaising with security for onsite agency deliveries or pick-ups
* Ensure that visitor experience is amazing at all times
Salary & Expenses
As an intern working as a social media coordinator, Fashion Industry Insiders currently can’t pay a salary due to the business still being at a very early stage, however will be committed to cover any expenses involved when working in the office as well as when travelling to and throw from business meetings and client meetings.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A real passion for events production, logistics and creative marketing
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Previous student and/or commercial experience with events and/or marketing
* A team player who gets on with people but who is also proactive
* Content writing/editing/web experience
* Photography/video skills would be beneficial
* An organised who can multitask and meet deadlines
* Ability to cope with a fast paced, constantly changing environment
* Agile and with a strong growth mind-set
What to expect
* You are likely to find the role challenging but rewarding, as the wider digital marketing and events industry is a continuously changing and a fast-paced sector.
* You will usually be home based but may sometimes need to travel to meet clients or attend relevant networking events and conferences.
*Flexible working patterns and some home-working can be possible.
*A professional dress code is expected; however when not in the office or with clients a more relaxed approach can be chosen.
Who we are: Fashion Industry Insiders is A fashion orientated community that empowers the next generation of fashion influencers to accelerate, connect and grow sustainable businesses and personalities which tell a compelling story, bringing sustainable change through creative, innovative and extraordinary ways.
1st week in Jan to start