Description de l'offre
Job Title: Engineer Intern
Company name: Extreme Fliers
Extreme Fliers is UK's premier mini-drone maker and Queen's Award Winner enterprise. We are a small team designing awesome drones in our Lab, manufacturing overseas, & selling them in more than 20 countries.
Why work for us
In our team, you will directly work with our founders and other teams with different exciting projects that will present opportunities for you to get involved. You will never get bored and your ideas will be always welcome and listened to. Creativity, Honesty, and Growth are our values and we work as a team.
For interns, our goal is to make good use of your strength and cultivate your potential to try different opportunities that you would find exciting and fun!
We are looking for an embedded/hardware/electronic engineering background intern to join our young & energetic team, closely involved with an EXCITING upcoming new product launch & campaign. We offer a wide range of experiences across the company and the chance to get involved with the creative side of the business.
- Education background in Electronic/Hardware/Embedded Engineering
- Good engineering software skill like CAD, 3D Modelling, Solid Works, PTC Creo, etc
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good in communication
- Flexible in time and duty
- Robotics hardware design & engineering
- Product design & development
- Tooling & Moulding
- 3D printing
- Time Management
- commitment & discipline toward a project or product
- Productive & efficiency
- Helping engineering team on daily job
- Provide some design work for product development
- Lab management, health & safety control
What we offer:
- For undergraduates internship
Duration: 3-6months 30 hours per week (9:30am-5pm).
National minimum wage
Successful completion of the internship may lead to a potential full-time job offer.
- Placement internship during study:
Duration: up to 1 year unpaid internship (9:30am-5pm).
Travel & Food allowance covered by the company.
- Equipment Offer
Product development Labs and relative equipment
Fast PC/Screen or 27’ Apple Thunderbolt Display if you use Mac system
Location: South Wimbledon (SW19) and varies location for events.