Mo Queen London, a leading luxury accessories label is hosting a prestigious event called British Fashion Volume Three (BFV III), a collaborative platform for leading British Designers to showcase their collections. This is an exclusive event which focuses on celebrating British Designers who all participate in world’s renowned Fashion Week in the World’s Capital Cities including New York, Paris and London. The attached link highlights the event last year -
Find out more about last year BFV II - http://www.moqueen.co.uk/index.php/brit … l-two.html
We require three Fashion Coordinator intern to join our exciting team!
Administrative duties assigned by Office Manager will be as follows:
- Telephone, Email Designers, brands, sponsors, press as assigned about the event
- Attend Fashion events and designer showroom when required
- Contact Hote venue and finalise arrangements
- Event ticketing and email coordination
- Arranging travel, accommodation for fashion shows and fashion week and other affiliate fashion companies/brands as required
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the brand
- Communicating with show organisers from Paris, New York and London
- Organising appointments with models, hair stylist, make up artist
- Producing word, excel documents where appropriate
- Must be confident and possess good communication written and verbal skills
- Role is flexible, travel may be required between London and Milton Keynes which is 30 minutes from London Euston.
- Social Media updates a must
We are in the process of hiring now with part-time and full-time positions currently on offer and will be interviewing at the earliest opportunity.
If you are interested then
1. Send your CV and covering letter describing your proficiency of skills and design packages if not already present on your CV and explaining why you would make a good addition to our team.
2. After sending your CV, call for an interview date
Available from Mon to Sun - 10am to 7pm.www.moqueen.co.ukwww.instagram.com/moqueenlondon