Eventerprise is a bold new digital platform that is turning the global events industry on its head. Our mission possible is to create the world's first comprehensive community dedicated to connecting event hosts with the right event service, - product or venue.
When people think event planning, we want them to think Eventerprise. We promote that idea through relevant, valuable, and targeted writing and other content related activities.
If you have a flair for content and count a touch of humour, discipline, originality, efficiency, rigour and a smidgen of brilliance among your many blessings, our exciting junior content writer role may just be the right fit for you. In addition, you would be developing your career by working with an innovative SaaS company. As if you needed that extra nudge ;-)
Our preference is for a candidate with an understanding of global digital and economic trends and some experience in a business environment. If your reading material is limited to You magazine then this is not the right position for you. However, if you enjoy reading Bloomberg or TechCrunch and know exactly what Elon Musk is up to we would love to hear from you.
People we enjoy working with:
- are not afraid of hard-working, fast-paced environments
- thrive on new challenges
- are inquisitive and collaborative
- respect and support their team mates
- are serious about contributing to something bigger than themselves
- take goals and deadlines (and not themselves) seriously
- can think out of the box
What does the role entail?
Copywriting, article writing, copy-editing and proofreading of a wide range of materials, content curation & aggregation, video scripting, image management, blog & newsletter management, liaising with the distribution, social media and design teams, management of user-generated and other third-party content, analytics feedback, content planning, content related administration and research.
- Bachelor’s degree or Advanced Diploma in the following fields: English literature, - --creative/business/professional writing, journalism, communications, media production, marketing, ----advertising, public relations.
- if you are a business graduate, with strong writing skills and an interest in content writing, we would like to hear from you too
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- strong research skills
- attention to detail and accuracy
- excellent time management and organisational skills
- published portfolio of written or edited work: thought leadership articles, press releases, blog posts, - social media content, newsletters, marketing collateral
- understanding of tools used for content management, distribution, research & analysis
- an understanding of business principles and the digital economy
- bonus credit for any video scripting/editing/production experience