Eventerprise is a bold new digital platform that is turning the global events industry on its head. Our mission possible is to create the world's first comprehensive community dedicated to connecting event hosts with the right event service, - product or venue.
Our successful talent incubation philosophy is to combine highly experienced leaders with talented young guns who want to learn fast, wide, and deep - and help create a world class digital platform at the same time.
If you're an adventurous recent graduate or final year student with an interest in the digital economy, and would like to hone your content writing skills with a cutting-edge SaaS company, get in touch to discover more about our international internship programme, based in one of the world's most beautiful cities.
So, what will you be doing except for making coffee and tea for the rest of the team?
Just kidding, everyone's treated the same in our flat hierarchy. The only coffee and tea you will be making is your own - lots of it. We are much more interested in teaching you new skills and processes, and challenging you with exciting tasks and projects.
When people think event planning, we want them to think Eventerprise. Your role will be to make that happen through great writing and other content related activities – think of it as an incubator for your future career!
People we enjoy working with:
- are not afraid of hard-working, fast-paced environments
- thrive on new challenges
- are inquisitive and collaborative
- respect and support their team mates
- are serious about contributing to something bigger than themselves
- take goals and deadlines (and not themselves) seriously
- the ability to think out of the box
- recent graduate or final year student in any of the following fields - English literature, - creative/business/professional writing, journalism, communications, media, marketing, advertising, - public relations or any other relevant field
- if you are a business graduate or student, with strong writing skills and an interest in digital content, - we would like to hear from you too
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- strong research skills
- attention to detail and accuracy
- excellent time management and organisational skills
- some experience of content production, - distribution or - marketing
- experience using digital content tools, e.g. WordPress
- an interest in the digital economy