We are looking for someone who will...
Be responsible for Reporting & Data Governance
• Update and send weekly reports across the business
• Run data analysis on ad-hoc basis according to business needs.
Develop and improve tools and processes
• Provide the necessary tools and processes to support the daily work of the Pricing and Revenue Management teams. (requirements, development/outsourcing, testing, documentation and training).
• Look at our current processes and implement improvements.
Take ownership of the Revenue Management System management
• Monitor performance and accuracy.
• Ensure reliability through testing and development
• Work closely with our suppliers
Experience and skills required
We are looking for someone who has...
The ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office suite, SQL and VBA.
Experience in designing databases and data manipulation.
Knowledge of Business Intelligence solutions (like Tableau).
Understanding of the economic and commercial drivers of the business and how they relate to Pricing, Revenue Management or Data Coordination actions in a competitive environment.
The ability to provide the business with complementary analysis on ad-hoc topics and pre-study.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to deliver user documentation, training and technical documentation.
Adapt to different audiences both technical and non-technical
If you think that you have the profile and skills we are looking for, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please apply directly on our website through the following link https://altays-progiciels.com/clicnjob/ … NoLangue=2