An excellent opportunity for an analyst to join a property investment company focused on value add opportunities in London.
This position is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity and who is able to maintain excellent standards and performance and who has a keen interest in real estate. The position is with a small but international deal team, offering great exposure to property investment in London.
The analyst will get exposure to all aspects of property investment including deal sourcing, deal analysis, deal structuring, financing and asset management. The candidate will have to show both strong analytical skills and an ability to interact with all relevant parties and advisors.
• Excellent analytical and modelling skills
• Organised and thorough, with good attention to detail
• Competent user in Microsoft Office tools
• Strong communicator able to interact with other team members, third party advisers, investors
• Fluency in English is required. A second European language would be desirable
• Ability to evolve and communicate in an international environment
• Outgoing people who enjoy building productive working relationships with people from a variety of different backgrounds
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to work well in an entrepreneurial, small team and fast-paced environment
• Strong academic record (BA or BS degree) on track for a 2:1 or higher
• A demonstrated interest for real estate is key.
• Prior academic or professional exposure to real estate and/or a prior experience working as an analyst within real estate for a bank, consultancy or private equity business, as well as some knowledge of the UK property market are preferable.
• Primary role in analysis of new opportunities: pipeline and deal flow management, valuation and comparables analysis, modelling cash flows, profit and sensitivity analysis, drafting of investment memorandums, debt finance analysis
• Property acquisition: contribute to due diligence process to acquire an asset
• Asset management: assisting the team in establishing the best strategy to optimize the value of the properties (planning, capex, leases), assist in following up of financing covenants and reporting to banks
• Property management: assisting the team with works and maintenance issues, tenants management, management and financing reports
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Type: Internship
Duration: 9 months
Company: Eurobridge Property