Focusing on the Italian market, this brand development internship requires candidates to have the skill and knowledge to find additional sales channels and assist in developing both brand and product awareness. This role forms part of an established and successful team and the intern must be an effective communicator with both current customers and potential vendors across Italy.
• Research the market for potential new partners and distributors
• Build brand recognition throughout Europe
• Development of Italian online markets
• Translation from English to Italian
• All associated customer service and administration
• Distributor communication
• Internet research skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Microsoft Office competency
• Good organizational skills and ability to use own initiative
• Knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• Strong marketing and negotiation skills
The Host Company
The host company is an online retailer and manufacturer of telephone call blocking equipment with a market-leading product in both the UK and the USA. They use multiple sales channels including Amazon, eBay, Shopify and Big Commerce stores and are looking to strengthen sales across Europe.
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
As soon as possible
Native Italian speaker with good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 onwards)
Swansea, South Wales
Often described as Wales’ Waterfront City, Swansea offers both an enviable stretch of sandy coastline alongside a busy city packed with parks, bars and eateries, a popular market and a wide range of sporting experiences.