This role will provide a great all-round experience for a Marketing or business student for the host company operating globally in the water management industry. Mentored throughout, you will investigate the opportunities for entering the Spanish and/or French markets, analyse the facts and develop a proposal to make it happen. The selected candidate will take early responsibility in this challenging placement but will prove invaluable for both professional and personal development.
• Conduct market research into the water industries in France and Spain, including;
• Desk research
• Customer and industry interviews
• Colleague interviews
• Develop market analysis reports for France and Spain
• Develop go-to-market recommendations for France and Spain
• Conduct marketing activities to support the local sales team Personal
• Studying for a marketing or business qualification
• Experience of research and data analysis
• Experience of report writing and presentation
• Fluent or advanced in French and Spanish
The Host Company
With over 30 years of experience and a global reputation for engineering excellence, businesses and public organisations all over the world rely on the host’s products and services to reduce flood risk, improve water treatment and protect the environment from water pollution. They help municipal, industrial and construction customers to improve their water management processes, increase operational performance and reduce environmental impact. Now seeking to enter the French and Spanish markets they are looking for proactive individuals to assist them.
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
As soon as possible
Good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 onwards)
Bristol , Is the largest city in the South West of England It has a strong reputation for creativity, digital innovation and social enterprise, and is the home of Oscar-winning Wallace and Gromit and urban artist Banksy. Offering a lively nightlife, bars and restaurants aplenty, musical diversity and many historical sites, in 2017, The Times newspaper voted it ‘Best Place to Live in the UK’. ESPA has a thriving intern community in Bristol, so there is plenty of opportunity for socialising