This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic French speaking digital marketer to gain an invaluable experience in this leading French media business focussed on promoting France as a destination. Mentored throughout, you will be working closely with the advertising, property sales, tour sales and content teams to develop and execute digital marketing strategies in support of our core media products and services. So, if you are passionate about property, travel, lifestyle and culture in France then this experience is a must both personally and professionally.
• Create, edit, proof and upload copy and images for websites with SEO in mind
• Spearhead social media engagement strategy with a focus on Instagram
• Drive entries to competitions and other lead generation activities
• Contribute to affiliate marketing efforts
• Syndicate content for platforms such as Apple News
• Assist with Pay Per Click (PPC) activity including keyword research
Personal Skills Essential skills required are:
• A high-level of written and spoken English
• Ability to write clearly and without grammatical errors, paying close attention to detail It is also desired that you have experience with some of the following tools:
• Google AdWords
• Google Analytics
• Mail Chimp
• Graphic design
The Host Company
The host is a rapidly expanding media business solely focused on all things French. With a first-class reputation in the French media market place, they produce top quality websites, print magazines and digital media devoted to French property, travel, culture and lifestyle. They are now seeking a France loving marketer to join in their success.
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
Good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 onwards). French speaker
The setting is a UNESCO world heritage site in the South West of England. It is one of only two European cities with this status (the other being Venice). The world famous Roman Baths and other attractions bring 4.5Million visitors per year and a very international feel. The city also hosts two great universities. It has wonderful cultural experiences & festivals throughout the year.