This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, confident individual to use both their language and Business Development skills and play a major role in assisting the host company to establish its niche products in the German and French markets. Mentored throughout, you will assist with research into identifying potential businesses who will be interested in buying their products and then making first prospection calls. This is a good chance to demonstrate your versatility by selling a unique product and will be an invaluable addition to your CV.
• Identifying potential German/French businesses
• Making first calls to prospective clients
• Providing linguistic support to Sales Manager
• Creating and maintaining databases of new contacts
• Market Research (online and by telephone)
• Drafting and distributing targeted mailings (online and hard copy)
• Degree in Business, Marketing, Market Research or similar
• Confident and proactive
• Good communication skills (verbal and written) in English and German or French
• IT literate
• Strong time management and organisation skills
The Host Company
The host company is an award-winning organisation providing solutions to prevent nuisance and scam telephone calls to both businesses and homes. Their unique products are now sold in 12 countries worldwide including the USA, UK, Australia and France. With constant updates, they are always one step ahead in blocking the newest types of nuisance calls and the technology that the cold calling and scam calling industry is using. Going from strength to strength, they are targeting new countries to supply this invaluable product.
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
As soon as possible
Good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 onwards)
Swansea is the second largest city in Wales, hosting a large student population and buzzing nightlife. Situated in the UK’s first Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, you can relax on award winning beaches and explore the unspoilt Gower Peninsula, a must for hikers. The rugged coastline provides a paradise for water sports enthusiasts including surfing, wind, and kite surfing, where you can also observe the local dolphin and porpoise pods in their natural habitat. This beautiful area has something for everyone