This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive Marketing student to work with the host company to maintain and cement its presence in the German marketplace. Mentored throughout, you will assist in maintaining relationships with existing companies and distributors in Germany as well as researching other potential outlets. This challenging internship will be a great boost to your personal development as well as your CV and career aspirations.
• Maintenance of relationships with current German customers and distributors.
• Finding solutions to problems and answer queries.
• Monitoring customer accounts.
• Providing data and reports to help the sales team.
• Maintaining up to date records on the host CRM.
• Liaising between sales team and distributors.
• Identifying potential new customers and distributors.
• Possible overseas travel.
Personal Skills Essential
•Studying towards a Bachelor/Master level Business or similar. •Excellent communication skills.
•Proactive and well organised.
•Able to record and maintain data accurately.
•English B2/C1, German C1/C2.
The Host Company
The host company has built a solid reputation in over 34 countries, manufacturing and supplying one of the most innovative, environmentally friendly window cleaning systems in the marketplace today. Using only pure water, their patented Reach and Wash system that requires no ladders, is rapidly becoming the number one choice for cleaning where harsh chemicals could cause damage. This has opened a massive, largely untapped market.
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
Good spoken and written German and English levels are required English B2/C1, German C1/C2.
Swindon, a now large city, has its origin as a small market town, known as the Old Town, with quiet courtyards and alleyways. The modern part of Swindon is a shopping oasis. Both enjoy eateries, bars, and pubs. Swindon also has diverse arts and music offering and a well supported choice of sport clubs and attractions. ESPA has placed several students in Swindon and there is now a small but lively community of interns.