This is an exciting opportunity for a confident communicator interested in gaining practical Sales and Account Management experience in the competitive gift market. Mentored throughout you will assist the EU and UK sales teams to sell a wide range of quality products including homeware, accessories, kitchenware, barware, outdoor products, stationery, toys, games and more. The selected candidate will also have the opportunity to showcase their talents at the prestigious Maison et Object trade show in Paris. This challenging experience is a must for those with aspirations for a career in Sales
• Attend the Maison et Object trade show in Paris (which occurs in January and September every year) and sell products to primarily French customers.
• Assisting EU and UK sales teams with follow-up calls to customers, post trade shows
• Email correspondence to distributors and key customers.
• Preparing Excel spreadsheets on sales data, and compiling product information
• A Degree in a Business-related subject
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook – additional training can be provided
• Good telephone manner
• Some sales experience preferred
• Languages: Spoken and written English – fluent (required), Spoken and written French - fluent (required), Other preferred languages: Italian.
The Host Company
This successful host company formed in 2005, designs and produces a range of unique gifts aimed at “bringing joy to their customers”. Fuelled by bright ideas, their mission is to create original, design-led gifts and lifestyle products with style and substance. Products that demonstrate thoughtfulness, mean more and live longer and won’t end up in a drawer forgotten about. Selling in over 60 countries and with offices in Manhattan, Hong Kong, Melbourne and a showroom in Milan, this host is looking for talented minded individuals to bring something new and exciting to the team.
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work
Good spoken and written
English levels are required
The setting is a UNESCO world
heritage site in the South West of
England. It is one of only two
European cities with this status (the
other being Venice). The world famous
Roman Baths and other attractions
bring 4.5Million visitors per year and a
very international feel. The city also
hosts two great universities. It has
wonderful cultural experiences &
festivals throughout the year.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate
in the Erasmus+ programme?